Episode 3 #JPIC with Seamus Finn OMI Join us On October 1st
Fr. Séamus brings a long history of active efforts to shape “faith consistent investment policies and practice”. As director of the Oblates’ United States Province Office of Justice, Peace, and Integrity of Creation, he coordinates their advocacy work on behalf of marginalized peoples and communities living in poverty; the priorities are “accompanying those in need” and “being present where decisions affecting the lives and the futures of the poor are made”, in both the public arena and the private sector.
He served as chair of the Interfaith Center for Corporate Responsibility’s board of directors for 5 years and is the Director of Faith Consistent Investing for the Oblate International Pastoral Investment Trust. The latter includes an active shareholder investment program both for the U.S. province and for the congregation, and a presence at different legislative arenas and at international institutions like the World Bank, IMF and the UN. He serves on the boards of several organizations focused on justice priorities in the public policy arena.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Morning Prayer Friday June 2nd
Dear friends, we invite you to join Alexa Davies in London for...
Gospel Reflection for Trinity Sunday – 4th June 2023
Gospel Reflection for the Trinity Sunday June 4th 2023 It was the...
Oblate Family Morning Prayer June 1st
Then Jesus spoke, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’...