Job Vacancy for Parish Secretary at St. Michael’s, Inchicore: Closing Date 29th October
Job Vacancy for Parish Secretary
St. Michael’s Church, Inchicore is currently recruiting a Parish Secretary. This role is offered initially on a one-year fixed term and part-time basis for 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Reporting to the Parish Priest / Moderator, duties include:
- Providing an administrative service to St. Michael’s Parish, Inchicore
- Managing the parish office with the effective use of up-to-date office systems
- Receiving members of the public and dealing with enquiries
- Maintaining computerised accounts for the parish
- Recording and managing parish records
- Responsible for the payroll function
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years administrative experience.
- Robust book-keeping skills and experience is essential and a Certificate in Accounting Technicians of Ireland (IATI), is desirable.
- Up-to-date computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel with some database experience. Microsoft Publisher would also be desirable.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
Letters of application with enclosed curriculum vitas should be emailed to Fr. Louis McDermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
Private & ConfidentialFr. Louis McDermott,
St. Michael’s Parish,
52a Bulfin Road,
Inchicore, Dublin 8.
The closing date for completed applications is 5pm on Tuesday 29th October 2019.
This is originally advertised at http://stmichaelsinchicore.ie
Download the advert here:
The Young at Heart Club in Kilburn met today for an afternoon...
Laos presents to Christianity its “Witnesses of the Faith in the 20th...
Liam attends every funeral in the Sacred Heart Church Now there are...