Job Vacancy for Parish Secretary at St. Michael’s, Inchicore: Closing Date 29th October
Job Vacancy for Parish Secretary
St. Michael’s Church, Inchicore is currently recruiting a Parish Secretary. This role is offered initially on a one-year fixed term and part-time basis for 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
Reporting to the Parish Priest / Moderator, duties include:
- Providing an administrative service to St. Michael’s Parish, Inchicore
- Managing the parish office with the effective use of up-to-date office systems
- Receiving members of the public and dealing with enquiries
- Maintaining computerised accounts for the parish
- Recording and managing parish records
- Responsible for the payroll function
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years administrative experience.
- Robust book-keeping skills and experience is essential and a Certificate in Accounting Technicians of Ireland (IATI), is desirable.
- Up-to-date computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel with some database experience. Microsoft Publisher would also be desirable.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
Letters of application with enclosed curriculum vitas should be emailed to Fr. Louis McDermott at email@example.com or posted to:
Private & ConfidentialFr. Louis McDermott,
St. Michael’s Parish,
52a Bulfin Road,
Inchicore, Dublin 8.
The closing date for completed applications is 5pm on Tuesday 29th October 2019.
This is originally advertised at http://stmichaelsinchicore.ie
Download the advert here:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Fr Eamon O Reilly, OMI, Gartbratten, Milltown, Belturbet, Co. Cavan, Johannesburg, South...
Good morning friends – please join Padraig Corcoran, Oblate Youth Worker, for...
Good morning – please join Padraig Corcoran, Oblate Youth Worker for our...