Happy Mother’s Day See the video of a tribute in song from Bluebell Parish Choir
Happy Mother’s Day! Check out this fantastic tribute in song to all the mums out there from the parish choir of the Oblate parish of Our Lady of the Wayside, Bluebell on this Mother’s Day. Share this with all the lovely mums, mothers, mammies, grannies and nanas in your life to brighten their day (or tag them in the comments). Enjoy!
Happy Mother’s Day! Wishing all our mothers, grandmothers and great-grandmothers a very happy and blessed day! We remember in a particular way all our mothers and grandmothers who are no longer with us.
We also remember those of you who are separated because of the current coronavirus crisis, are in isolation and unable to hug your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. This may well be the strangest mothers’ day we have ever encountered, but we pray for consolation and comfort for all those who are lonely and missing loved ones this day. We pray too in thanksgiving for means of communication and creative ways in which we can connect with our loved ones today – for phone calls, video calls, emails, messenger apps – which connect us in these difficult days.
We ask for the intercession of Mary Immaculate, mother to us all – Mary Immaculate, pray for our mothers and pray for us. Amen.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Good morning, friends. We invite you to join Pat, from Birkenhead, England....
The past weekend, Sacred Heart church, in Kilburn, London, was home to...
Originally Published on OMIWORLD.ORG The Superior General of the Missionary Oblates of...