Join us in Lisbon for World Youth Day 2023
The next World Youth Day is fast approaching and we’d like you to join us for this amazing pilgrimage, to be with hundreds of thousands (possibly millions!) of other young Catholics and see the Pope.
31 July – 9 August.
This pilgrimage is for those aged between 18-35 years.
Just 25 spaces available – so book soon!
What is World Youth Day?
World Youth Day is an international pilgrimage for young people instituted by Saint John Paul II.
Why attend World Youth Day 2023 with the Oblates?
People all over the world will be making the journey to Lisbon for this incredible experience of a truly universal Church. You will meet Catholics from every continent and discover that the Church is vibrant and full of life. This is your opportunity to see that “the Church is alive, the Church is young” – Pope Benedict.
This will be a great chance to meet people who have travelled from other parts of the world including Oblate parishes, encounter St. Eugene de Mazenod and prepare to celebrate World Youth Day with Pope Francis.
The Oblate Youth Service World Youth Day Itinerary
If you are interested, or would like to know more, contact Padraig Corcoran, who is the Oblate youth worker for the province.
or +353 (87) 7723 255
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Tags: lisbon, pilgrimage, portugal, world youth day, wyd, youth
Morning Prayer Friday June 2nd
Dear friends, we invite you to join Alexa Davies in London for...
Gospel Reflection for Trinity Sunday – 4th June 2023
Gospel Reflection for the Trinity Sunday June 4th 2023 It was the...
Oblate Family Morning Prayer June 1st
Then Jesus spoke, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’...